Thursday, January 16, 2014

Release of my eBook!

Hello hopefully-soon-to-be blog followers!



I am so excited to announce the arrival of my first ever eBook: How to Create the Ultimate Wedding Planning Binder - And Other Helpful Wedding Planning Tips.



I just finished editing the complete draft last week, but rushed to get it on Amazon on January 16th, 2014. This date is significant, because a year ago to this day my now-husband proposed to me. I had no idea what I was getting into and now I have the wisdom and experience to hand down my planning secrets to future brides who also have no idea what they are getting into =)




I decided to write this book because of how many people were amazed at my organization and planning with my insane binder (pictured above).



Vendors, family, friends, and strangers were impressed with my binder and all the information contained in it. I gave advice to other brides-to-be throughout my engagement and was encouraged by my husband to create a book on how to plan a wedding using a binder for organization. I decided to go for it.



In the eBook, people will find how to make a wedding binder and all of the divider folders to organize the information needed. I teach how to construct a timeline, no matter how soon or far away the wedding date is, along with how to accomplish every major category of the wedding planning.



The eBook will be released at the initial price of $2.99, but I hope to run promotional specials every few months so more brides will be able to get help from the book. I also have the book available in the Lender's Library. So, if you have an Amazon Prime account, you can check the book out for five days absolutely for free!



I will also post regularly on this blog after the release of the book, giving additional wedding planning advice and tips, along with awesome things I see on Pinterest that I wish I had done. My initial goal is to post twice a week, probably on Tuesday and Thursday. I hope this increases over time. Please feel free to ask me any questions in comments about wedding planning and I will try to give you the best answer possible based on my experience. I hope you enjoy my eBook and hopefully will gain some insight from this blog as well =)

You can find my eBook on Amazon here or by clicking my book cover photo at the beginning of the blog post. Don't forget to rate and review the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment